House Fire in Greenville County
This house fire started in the kitchen and it affected the whole house. SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville was called and we responded immediately. During the process of construction, we kept our customer updated and made sure she knew what was going on so her mind was at ease. The before photo is a picture of the dining room after the fire damage was done. The after photo shows the dining room after construction was complete. Our customer was very pleased with the results. We were able to get this home back looking “Like it never even happened,” in only a few short months.