Soot Removal Greenville, SC
This home suffered a Fire in Greenville, SC and was a result of an unattended space heater. The home was completely covered up in soot and ash. The before and after pictures show just how bad soot and fire damage can be towards your property. We ultimately encapsulated and re-built several parts of the structure.
Its always important to make sure that a smoke job is scoped thoroughly to insure proper remediation methods. Smoke has a way of getting into places that no one could even think of. Typically on fire loses people focus on what is seen. We focus on what is seen and not seen so that you get the proper restoration services.