Kitchen fire at local restaurant
This local business had only been open in this location for a total of five days when the worst possible scenario happened. An electrical fire stated in the kitchen. Luckily the fire was put out before it was devastating. SERVPRO of Northeast Greenville County was there as soon as they called. We provided an estimate, got approvals, and began the clean up process.
This was a very large loss for this business. We worked closely with the insurance company to get them straightened back out. Shortly the restaurant was back to "Like it never even happened." The restaurant owner was pleased with our services and stated they would use our services again if it ever happens again! (hopefully it doesn't)